- rowing and SUP,
- kayaking or canoeing,
- ice skating in winter,
- trail of the Zlatorog fairytale,
- panoramic boat rides on the lake,
- walk around Lake Bohinj,
- Adrenaline park, and
- Gondola ride with a view of Lake Bohinj.
Trails directly from our apartments:
- Črna prst,
- Trails of the Rapal boarder / Soriška planina
- Valley of the Triglav’s Seven Lakes,
- Soriška planina, and
- Juliana Trail.
- Bohinj cycling route,
- Cycling to the Savica waterfall,
- By bike along Pokljuka,
- Bohinjsko sedlo / Soriška planina,
- By train to Most na Soči and by bike via Podbrdo and return to Bohinjska Bistrica
over Bohinjsko sedlo.
WE ALSO OFFER PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS WITH ELECTRIC BIKES AND ALL-DAY RENTAL OF VARIOUS BIKES
- Lake Bohinj and Lake Bled.
- Savica Waterfall,
- Mostnica Gorge and Waterfall,
- Bistrica River Source,
- Triglav National Park,
- Govic Waterfall and Cave
- Triglavski Valley (Seven) lakes,
- Sava Bohinjka river, and
- Numerous vantage points (Peč lookout, Vodnik lookout point …).
- Church of Sv. Of St. John the Baptist,
- Statue of Zlatorog by the lake,
- Monument to the four men of the heart,
- Planar museum,
- Bohinj’s “toplarji”,
- Tomaž Godec Museum (50m from us),
- Oplen’s house in Studor,
- Ajdovski Gradec,
- Zois’ Manor with a clock tower (100m from us),
- tourist cheese trail,
- Beekeeping trail,
- Bohinj’s mountain trail, and
- Slovenian geological trail.
- Alpine and Tour skiing (Vogel, Soriška planina, Zatrnik …),
- Cross-country skiing (100m from the apartments is a cross-country skiing trail Bohinjska Bistrica – Dobrava, Pokljuka, mountain Zajavornik, Srednja Vas),
- Port Climbing,
- Beach Volleyball,
- Adrenaline Park,
- Kayaking and Canoeing,
- SUP –ing,
- Riding, and
- Skating in Bohinjska Bistrica.
- Bled Castle,
- Rafting on the lake,
- Visit to Bled Island and the Church of the Assumption of Mary,
- Viewpoints Ojstrica, Mala and Velika Osojnica,
- Cave under Babji Zob,
- Riding with Fijakers,
- Golf, and
- Dino Park Bled.
Fly fishing and trophy fish in crystal clear water in one of the most famous areas in Slovenia.
District 1: Lake Bohinj
(fishing season from 1.3. to 14.11.)
District 2: Sava Bohinjka
(fishing season from 1.6. to 14.11.)
District 3: Mostnica River
(fishing season from 1.6. to 14.11.)
Hunting for huchen over the winter.
Pokljuka, Lake Bohinj, Soriška planina – Hop-on Hop-off Bus (150m away from the apartments).
Picnic and swimming by Lake Bohinj
The Savica Waterfall
The Savica waterfall originates in the steep wall of Komarča and is the source of the Sava Bohinjka river. It comes to the fore at an altitude of 836m and is 78m high, with 553 steps leading to it.
Water flows from the Valley of the Triglav Lakes and Soriška planina. The waterfall is one of the biggest sights in Slovenia, so anyone who is brought to this beautiful valley should visit it. It is especially beautiful at dawn when the sun’s rays illuminate the falling water and a rainbow forms at the waterfall. These are moments of magic!
Bridge Troughs and Voje Waterfall
The Ski Resort Vogel enchants us both in summer and winter with an impressive view of Lake Bohinj and a breath-taking view of the Julian Alps. In winter, Vogel offers many ski slopes that take us all the way to the lake. In summer it is a starting point for hikers and those who just want to enjoy the views. We recommend a flight in tandem with a paraglider or simply a visit to the viewpoints of Vogel.
By boat on Lake Bohinj
Bohinj and its surroundings are a popular destination for all cycling enthusiasts. It offers families pleasant cycling on paved and marked paths that will take you past many natural and cultural sights. For those who want more, the panoramic paths lead higher under the peaks of the Julian Alps, where breath-taking views open up. We have already cycled many of these routes, so we promise you that Bohinj will not leave you indifferent.